By Thor Fejerskov Jensen
The gunslingers 13 commandments:
- When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk.
- Never beg another man.
- Punches are like bullets; always make the first ones count.
- If you wound a man, you’d better kill him.
- Never get between a gun and its target.
- The right bullet at the right time.
- If you untie a gunslinger, take his gun first.
- Never trust anyone.
- Accept all challenges, no matter the cost.
- When you start killing, you’ll find you cannot stop.
- Your past will always catch up with you
- Every gun has its own melody
- There are very few problems that can’t be solved with a Smith & Wesson
Out for vengeance is a scenario about revenge, treachery and honour among gunslingers. Three retired gunslingers come together to finally get the revenge they crave. Once and for all.
It’s a spaghetti western with silent, angry, spurned men with everything to lose.
Duration: 3-4 hours
No. of players: 3 players and 1 GM
Tags: Western, drama, storytelling, revenge, violence
Player type: You like a story you co-create with the other players.
Gamemaster type: You like to be a part of the story, and is able to convey an Atmosphere.
About the author: This is Thors Third Fastaval scenario. When he isn’t a big nerd, he teaches history and film science at a high School. His greatest achievement last year was watching 392 movies… (Yes it’s a bit sad…)